To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Kern County, CA
- Randi Frank
- Phone: (661)833-5161
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Senior Accountant for local Farming company
Creative Financial Staffing • Kern County, CA
Posted 1 month ago
Our client is a successful Farming organization looking to bring on a Senior Accountant due to massive growth! With a growing accounting team, there is significant opportunity for growth and advancement within the department. This will be a crucial role in the leadership team of the company. The company boasts a family-oriented culture.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE SENIOR ACCOUNTANT
- Compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to general ledger accounts.
- Handle month-end, quarter-end and year-end closing activities.
- Analyze financial information detailing assets, liabilities, and capital.
- Prepares balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports to summarize current and projected company financial position.
- Audit contracts, orders, and vouchers, and prepare reports to substantiate individual transactions prior to monthly close process.
- Establish, modify, document, and coordinate the implementation of accounting and accounting control procedures.
EXPERIENCE PREFERRED FOR THE SENIOR ACCOUNTANT ROLE:
- 4+ years of in a general accounting role
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting is preferred, experience may substitute for education
- Strong Attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Corporate accounting / General ledger experience
- Solid computer skills