To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
105 Alton Brooks Way
New Britain, CT 06053
- Ryan Carroll
- Phone: (860) 259-6200
- Phone:: 860-505-0546
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
CNC VMC Machine Operator Vertical Milling Center
POLAMER PRECISION, INC. • New Britain, CT
Posted 24 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Position: CNC VMC Machine Operator Vertical Milling Center
Employee Type: Full-Time
- Responsible for operating CNC MILL (Vertical Milling Center)
- Setup, inspecting parts to drawings requirements, troubleshooting malfunctions when necessary and reporting needed repairs
- Review setup sheet and specifications to determine setup procedures
- Read and understand blueprints a must
- Advanced math knowledge
- Overtime may be required per business needs. Other duties assigned by supervisor.
Employee Type: Full-Time
- Ideal applicant will possess 2-5 years’ aerospace experience operating and setup knowledge of standard CNC controllers, i.e. CNC vertical and horizontal mills.
- Must be familiar with FANUC & OSP controls.
- Must be knowledgeable of machining technology, mechanical principles, and shop mathematics.
- Qualified applicant must have good verbal and written communication skills. Must read, write, and speak English.
- Educational Requirements: High School Diploma or equivalent. Completion of a CNC program preferred.
ABOUT US:Polamer Precision Inc., is a global aerospace manufacturing company specializing in complex aerospace engine components for demanding applications. We collaborate with clients to solve challenges in engineering and production. Polamer Precision's approach to aerospace manufacturing is vastly different than other sub-primes in the aerospace industry. We are a positive, forward-looking company with the future on our collective minds. Polamer Precision's efforts present a paradigm shift in terms of what can be accomplished with manufacturing in the United States. Our ability to maximize technological assets while empowering people with the latest tools enables us to compete on a global scale. Whether installing a megawatt solar array or acquiring the latest cutting-edge technology, we strive to improve every aspect of aerospace manufacturing on a daily basis. Innovation and dedication to new technology has resulted in a proven track record of surpassing expectations while consistently setting the bar for what can be accomplished in lean manufacturing. Our relentless pursuit to innovate is at the core of our principles. We have had unprecedented growth year after year with a current employee count of over 240+ and almost a billion-dollar backlog of business.
APPLY DIRECTLY ONLINE: www.polamer.us
OR Fax Resume: 860-505-0546 ATTN: Office Director
TO LEARN MORE ABOUT POLAMER PRECISION, INC. PLEASE VISIT: www.polamer.us
- Life Insurance/ Short Term Disability/Long Term Disability
- Employee Dental
- Medical Insurance
- Employer HRA Funding
- Safe Harbor (401K Plan)
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- AND MANY MORE
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the individual(s) assigned to this position. Management reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties and to assign other duties as necessary. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required.
Polamer Precision, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.