To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
105 Alton Brooks Way
New Britain, CT 06053
- Ryan Carroll
- Phone: (860) 259-6200
- Phone:: 860-505-0546
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
CNC VMC Machine Operator
POLAMER PRECISION, INC. • New Britain, CT
Posted 30 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Employee Type: Full-Time
- Responsible for operating CNC MILL (Vertical Milling Center)
- Setup, inspecting parts to drawings requirements, troubleshooting malfunctions when necessary and reporting needed repairs
- Review setup sheet and specifications to determine setup procedures
- Read and understand blueprints a must
- Advanced math knowledge
- Overtime may be required per business needs. Other duties assigned by supervisor.
Employee Type: Full-Time
- Ideal applicant will possess 2-5 years’ aerospace experience operating and setup knowledge of standard CNC controllers, i.e. CNC vertical and horizontal mills.
- Must be familiar with FANUC & OSP controls.
- Must be knowledgeable of machining technology, mechanical principles, and shop mathematics.
- Qualified applicant must have good verbal and written communication skills. Must read, write, and speak English.
- Educational Requirements: High School Diploma or equivalent. Completion of a CNC program preferred.
ABOUT US:Polamer Precision, Inc. is a world-class contract aerospace manufacturing firm that produces high quality engine and airframe components. We are a team of talented, ethical and motivated individuals committed to provide our customers with superior quality products delivered on time to create an extraordinary level of satisfaction. We provide a safe and rewarding work environment that acknowledges individual achievement and promotes the skills of teamwork to truly use our full potential. Knowing the value of technology and its use, we strive to become the leader of a 21st century company.
APPLY DIRECTLY ONLINE: www.polamer.us
OR Fax Resume: 860-505-0546 ATTN: Office Director
TO LEARN MORE ABOUT POLAMER PRECISION, INC. PLEASE VISIT: www.polamer.us
- Life Insurance/ Short Term Disability/Long Term Disability
- Employee Dental
- Medical Insurance
- Employer HRA Funding
- Safe Harbor (401K Plan)
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- AND MANY MORE
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the individual(s) assigned to this position. Management reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties and to assign other duties as necessary. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required.
Polamer Precision, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.