To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Lakewood Township, NJ 08701
- Jeffrey Copeland
- Phone: 732-219-7080
- Phone:: 732-219-7063
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Registered Nurse (RN) / Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - Home Care
Brentwood Home Health Care • Lakewood Township, NJ
Posted 3 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
[Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
-Teenager with a continuous feed. We are currently looking for Monday and Tuesday from 7a-8p, every other Sunday from 8a-8p, and the other Sunday from 7a-3p. Also, we are always looking for per diem overnight nurses. Special Weekend rate of $38 per hour for LPN and $44 per hour RN for this assignment only
- Pediatric patient with an apnea monitor looking for overnight shifts every other Friday from 12mid-8a.
- Teenage patient with night shift available on every other Friday night from 8p-8a. Client is ambulatory and verbal.
- Toddler with trach/vent care, looking for an experienced trach/vent nurse. Saturday, Sunday, Monday and Tuesday overnights available from 12m-8am. Saturday/Sunday day hours, 8 hour day shifts available.
- Toddler with C-pap. Two 14 hour shifts. Every Friday night and every Saturday from 9p-11a. Hours may be flexible. Looking for an experienced trach/vent nurse.
- Adult patient with trach/vent. Multiple shifts and hours available for an experienced trach/vent nurse. We are looking for 16 hours on Sunday, 8a-4p on Tuesday’s
West Long Branch, NJ:
- Adult patient with a G-tube and seizure disorder. Looking for every other Saturday from 2:30p-10:30p.
- Adult patient with a G-tube and seizure disorder. Looking for Wednesday and Thursday from 3p-11p, and Saturday & Sunday from 8a-4p.
- Looking for an experienced trach/vent nurse for a school aged child on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday a-nd Friday from 8a-4p.
-Thursdays from 8:30a-4:30p, and Tuesday overnights. Possible evening shifts either 3p-11p, or 4p-12mid.
There is a Respiratory Therapist on staff for training purposes as well.
- Active Nursing License
- State Drivers License
- Social Security Card
- Physical within the past 12 months
- Current mantoux, quantiferon or chest x-ray. (Two Step PPD required for mantoux)
- Hep B
- Rubella/Rubeola Titers
- CPR card
Also, please be sure to bring 3 Professional References:
- Name of the facility/store/etc
- The physical mailing address
- Name of the person who is the reference (Supervisor/HR, no personal references)
- Phone number for us to call