To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Glen Burnie, MD
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Chrysler Dealer • Glen Burnie, MD
Posted 27 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
HUGE EARNING POTENTIAL
Tate Dodge Chrysler Jeep, Inc. in Glen Burnie, MD is looking for an experienced Diesel Technician. If you are looking to further your career and earn a great income, apply now!
- Conferring with customers or service advisors to obtain descriptions of vehicle problems, and to discuss work to be performed and future repair requirements.
- Examining vehicles to determine wear and extent of damage or malfunctions.
- Assisting the shop foreman/lead technician in recruiting and hiring qualified service technicians as well as assisting technicians with their skills, providing technical support when needed and monitoring performance and productivity.
- Testing and adjusting repaired systems to meet manufacturers' performance specifications.
- Ensuring that the shop is in excellent condition in regard to cleanliness, safety, and equipment condition, and conducting periodic spot checks to maintain high-quality service.
- Test-driving vehicles, and testing components and systems, using equipment such as infrared engine analyzers, compression gauges and computerized diagnostic devices.
Master technicians should:
- Have 5+ (preferably all 8) The National Institute of Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) certifications which include:
- (engine repair, engine performance, heating and air conditioning, electrical systems, automatic transmissions, manual transmission and axle, brakes and front end)
- should have at least five plus years of experience as an automotive technician.
- MUST have state inspection license
What we Offer:
- Pay up to $30/hour
- Great Working Environment
- Benefits Available