To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Selmer, TN 38375
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Manpower • Selmer, TN
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Are you a highly motivated individual who is looking to S-T-R-E-T-C-H your potential and grow in an organization that fosters creativity and empowerment? If you are seeking a fast paced challenging environment where you will excel in recruiting and sourcing top talent to enable organizations to reach their full potential then this is the position for you.
What can I expect from this position?
Responsible for the effective operation of the staffing side of the business through the expansion of client orders, revenue generating new business, customer service and process management.
- Manage client and candidate relationships through effective use of best practices.
- Consistent communication with clients to determine client needs.
- Expand business for branch within assigned territory.
- Proactively source new business independently and with Branch Manager by referral selling, networking, reactivations, etc.
- Flexibility to adjust focus and activity to revenue generating results from month to month, congruent with changing business needs.
- Provide effective problem resolution through taking ownership of incoming complaints.
- Manage client and candidate follow-up in a timely manner.
- Provide coaching and counseling to temporary employees as needed to ensure job performance and job satisfaction.
- Create a sales call activity plan with Branch Manager.
- Sales activity as aligned with company expectations e.g. outside calls, In house office visits, demonstrations, key skill selling.
- Manage candidate intake process to ensure qualified candidate pool.
- Effective management of the candidate database, to ensure candidate information is current e.g. availability for work, working hours, personal information, complaints, testing and performance appraisals, and references.
- Innovative solutions to search out new recruiting resources.
- Resume management and screening
- Ensure the orientation process is complete. New information is added to the orientation process in a timely manner. This includes the maintenance of the orientation binder.
- Prospecting applicants to generate leads.
- Effective negotiation of bill and pay rates in order to achieve gross profit percentage expectations. This includes widening the gap between bill and pay rates.
- Other tasks as assigned by manager
How do I qualify?
- Resiliency and flexibility to adapt to a changing environment.
- Ability to understand client needs and translate into opportunity.
- Results Focused
- Customer service orientated.
- Business acumen.
- Good decision-maker.
- Networking skills.
- Makes a strong positive impression through persuasive and confident approach.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage and develop client and temporary relationships.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Actively listens to others and acts upon information gained.
- Integrity and honesty.
- Manages time effectively. Systematic and organized.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Strong analytical skills – re: market requirements, problem solving, process improvements, and the intake process.
- Technology savvy.
- Proven relationship-building skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- Strong emphasis on business development and sales.
- Ability to meet and/or exceed KPI’s.