To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Reno, NV
- Niyati Sharma
- Phone: 919-887-6786 x. 4411
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Spectraforce Technologies Inc • Reno, NV
Posted 19 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Position: Test Engineer
Location: Reno NV 89521
Duration: 5 months
• As a member of the Gaming Studio team, the
successful candidate will work closely with the development team to ensure
gaming products under development function correctly with respect to:
o Specific game design specifications.
o Gaming products satisfy jurisdictional requirements
o Gaming products adhere to regulatory requirements
o Gaming product meet or exceed Client standards of quality
• Ensure gaming code matches the math design
• Product defects are identified and tracked to satisfactory resolution
• Generate documentation on testing processes and procedures
• Maintain hardware inventories
• Perform and request repairs to hardware as needed
• Perform hardware / firmware upgrades within in the studio as needed
• Develop test scripts and automated test tools
• 3+ years software engineering and / or software testing experience
• Associates of Science in Engineering or Computer Science required
• Some programming exposure to C#
• Experience with software test tools and applications
• Knowledge of quality assurance processes and methodologies
• Strong analysis and trouble shooting skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, self-motivated and work well in a team environment
• Experience with Quality Assurance tools and methodologies
• Experience testing gaming products
• Some automation experience