To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- McMinnville, OR
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Chrysler Dealer • McMinnville, OR
Posted 7 days ago
Automotive - Motor Vehicles - Parts, Transportation, Other Great Industries
Automotive, Skilled Labor - Trades, Installation - Maint - Repair
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Jim Doran Auto Center Inc is looking for Automotive Mechanics / Auto Technicians to join our industry leading Service Team! Enjoy excellent pay and performance incentives at a dealership where your skills will be recognized and rewarded! Start your career with Chrysler today!
- Perform work outlined on maintenance and repair orders to ensure customer satisfaction
- Diagnose the cause of any malfunction and repair in a timely manner
- Provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs
- Able to explain mechanical problems and needed repairs to Service Advisors and vehicle owners in a non-technical manner
- Stable Auto Mechanic work history; 3 years of experience required
- 3 Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) certifications preferred
- Ability to diagnose and repair engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, brakes, and AC systems
- Hold a valid driver’s license
- Clean driving record is required
- Competitive wages
- Extensive factory product training
- Tuition reimbursement for career-focused individuals
- Paid Vacation / Flex time
Start your career as an Automotive Mechanic with Chrysler today. Apply Now!
Job ID: 0947P
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.