To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Wayne Harris
- Phone: 585-295-5692
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
System Support Analyst
Eagle Productivity Solutions • Rochester, NY
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
System Support Analyst
Eagle Productivity Solutions delivers consulting, change management, and training solutions exclusively for Biotech/Pharma companies in 36 countries around the world. Eagle is known for its human factors expertise and its transformative deployments of every major hardware and software platform developed over the last ten years.
Eagle’s client list includes 17 of the world’s top 20 Pharmaceutical companies - including Pfizer, Merck, Bristol Meyers Squibb, Novartis, Boehringer Ingelheim and Sanofi Aventis.
The company’s main office is located in Rochester, New York, with additional offices in Malaga, Spain.
The System Support Analyst role will work with the Director of Information Technology and other team members to define and operationalize the process for managing client training database environments, with a primary focus on Veeva, a CRM application built on the Salesforce.com platform. This role is responsible for supporting all technical aspects of training database service projects, including identifying issues, troubleshooting, providing solutions, and devising resolutions. This individual will also be essential to supporting the business system department, supporting internal needs and initiatives around our saleforce.com platform and FinancialForce ERP ecosystem. Additional support areas will be in IT Services, supporting overflow of IT request.
This role will interface with vendor partners (i.e. Veeva representatives), clients, and internal resources.
· Provide input to scoping and proposal efforts for all training database services opportunities
· Participate in all Discovery and Knowledge Transfer for training database services projects
· Work with Development and Training organizations to understand project requirements
· Document “blueprint” of database update process per project
· QA database and configuration updates
· Provide subject matter expertise to Development and Training organizations for Veeva deployments
· Provide assistance to Development and Training teams including customers as needed
· Collaborate with client teams throughout a project
· Troubleshoot and diagnose database-related issues
· Export, insert, and manipulate data files using the Apex Data loader
· Understand how Veeva online relates to iRep including field layout, functions, etc.
· Provisions new users, manage system configuration and general end user assistance in Salesforce.com
· Support daily help request and internal system issues in Salesforce.com
· Develops custom reports using Salesforce.com and QlikView BI & Visualization software
Minimum Job Qualifications:
● Bachelor (4-year) degree, with a technical major, Management Information Systems, Computer Science, or other similar degree or commensurate work experience
● Experience with relational databases
● One to three years related experience with the Salesforce.com or related platforms
● Ability to travel for client meetings and/or deployments (up to 20%)
● Must be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite 2007 - 2016
● Excellent knowledge of the business enterprise functions and processes
● Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
● Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal skills
● Excellent time management
● Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
● Collaborative team spirit
● Meticulous attention to detail
● Punctual, professional, willingness and flexibility to extend hours when needed
Competitive salary, excellent benefit program with medical, dental, 401k, life insurance, short and long-term disability insurance, paid time off, holiday pay and more.
To be considered for our Casual Sales Force.com position, please submit your resume and salary requirement to ● [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]