To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Denver, CO
- Lanie Headrick
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Accounts Payable Administrator
Creative Financial Staffing • Denver, CO
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Growing construction company north of Denver has an immediate need for a sharp Accounts Payable Administrator to assist their team!
The Accounts Payable Administrator will support the Accounts Payable Accountant in a high volume environment.
Accounts Payable Administrator Duties:
- accounts payable data entry and coding
- accounts payable for utilities (invoices may contain hundreds of line items)
- matching invoices to purchase orders
- reconcile vendor statements
- assist with check runs
- assist with sales & use tax filing
- respond to vendor inquiries
- accounts payable reconciliations for month-end
- back-up Accounts Payable Accountant
Accounts Payable Administrator Skills & Experience:
- 2-4 years of accounts payable experience
- strong attention to detail and willingness to learn
- comfortable learning new systems (they use Viewpoint Vista)
- basic to intermediate Excel skills
Hours for Accounts Payable Administrator are Monday through Friday, 8:00 - 5:00 (with some flexibility) in a casual environment
Accounts Payable Administrator candidates must be able to pass a criminal background check
Local Accounts Payable Administrator candidates only, please!