To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Phone: 954-399-8635
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Sales Account Executive Entry Level
Sparta Consulting Group • Fort Lauderdale, FL
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Sparta Consulting Group is currently looking to fill their Account Executive position. The ideal candidate would be a competitive, sports-minded individual! The right person will love the thrill of a challenge, the excitement of working in a team, and the drive of tackling leadership responsibilities.
Sparta Consulting Group handles all face to face client interaction with new and existing customers. Our dedication and success with past and present Fortune 500 companies has allowed us the opportunity to expand. We are known for taking care of our employees and offering growth within our company.
Sparta Consulting Group only promotes from within allowing us to pass on the opportunity for growth to all hard working employees. Candidates should thrive in a fast-paced environment. Pay is based solely on individual performance. Competitiveness, hardworking, motivated, and customer sales skills would be the ideal characteristics of an employee who could excel as an Account Executive.
- Providing sales and marketing face to face - NOT over the phone
- Customer relationship building
- New customer acquisition
- Consult priority customers that are given to us by the client through leads
- Client branding
- Territory management
- Account updates
- Contract overview
Benefits for our Sales Account Executive - Full Time includes:
- Rapid advancement opportunity
- Paid training and travel
- Work in exciting and team-based environment
- Travel opportunities (optional)
- Relocation options (optional)
We work in a fast-paced, fun environment where we focus on the trainee's education and career advancement. We desire individuals with a "team player" attitude, great communication skills, and unbeatable work ethic.
This is a perfect position for someone trying to get their "foot in the door" in sales and marketing.
- Authorized to work in the US
- Bachelor's degree or relevant work experience
- Sales and/or marketing experience is a plus, but not required
- Competitive and proactive attitude
- Confident demeanor
- Strong student mentality