Business Analyst / PeopleSoft Technical
• Supports the Office of Enterprise Technology as portfolio coordinator.
• The Business Analyst is responsible for a full range of activities which ensures the operational effectiveness and excellence of the Projects Assigned.
• The Business Analyst will design and document workflow and make appropriate recommendations that will positively impact operational effectiveness.
• This position will track and analyze business unit trends and make appropriate recommendations that will positively impact the unit.
• The Business Analyst will be the functional expert on the specified application(s) he/she will be the sole point of contact between the business unit and OET.
No overtime will be paid on this job. Mon-Fri, 8am-5pm
(if they aren’t local, we’ll work with them to get to their home destination when called for – 4 day week, 10 hours so they can get out on Fridays.)
a. Extensive Oracle / PeopleSoft Technical and/or functional Background (both preferred), with 5 to 10 years’ experience
b. Technical writing skills
c. Experience with Cloud based applications
d. Familiar with Oracle / PeopleSoft Contracts
e. Familiar or experience with BASIC language (converting an old database in BASIC to a Sequel Server format to be stored in PeopleSoft)
5 to 10 years’ experience
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
• Five-Ten years of experience working with business analysis, requirements documentation, and project documentation.
• Experience with PeopleSoft projects is beneficial
• Ability to work with current staff from Finance, Information Technology, among others...)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills Important schedule notes
4 year college degree