Join our team!
We are currently hiring for our business, sales and marketing Account Representative position!
To apply for this position you must clearly demonstrate the following qualities:
· Great interpersonal skills, a sense of humor, and social competency
· Professional demeanor
· Effective and skillful communication skills
· Ambition, a strong work ethic, and an earnest willingness to learn
· Self-motivated desire to advance
· Flexibility and the ability to excel in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
· Ability to effectively collaborate and work in a team-based environment
No prior sales experience is necessary, and we train our team to learn a variety of skills from sales and human resources to management and mentor-ship. We are looking for candidates that may be new to the workforce or who have work experience, but are willing to start from the bottom up in order to learn the complexities and opportunities within a new industry.
You Must Be:
· Willing to work hard to accomplish your own goals and those of our team.
· Able to work in a team environment, both as a team member and as a leader.
· Looking for an entry-level position in marketing, advertising, and face to face sales.
· A great student with an open mind and sense of humor.
· Able to take (and maybe even tell) a joke.
· Someone who doesn't whine or make excuses.
We provide full training for the right candidates. A four year degree is preferred but not 100% required for the right candidate.
Our sales and marketing firm is the leader in the sales and marketing industry and in tailoring customer service & sales to their needs. Our client wants us to deliver a face to face customer service experience. We do this by taking care of the existing customer base and providing personal care with new customers.
Representing Fortune 100 clients, it is a priority for our team to provide the best customer service, professionalism, and maintain quality customer relationships. This job involves in person sales to business owners. This position offers a compensation structure where pay is based upon individual performance.
Due to expansion, we are willing to train highly motivated people for management and customer service & sales opportunities You must be willing to work hard in an entry level customer service, sales and marketing position. All openings are ideal for recent graduates, or professionals with customer service & sales experience looking for a career change because this is an entry level position in a brand new industry.
For immediate consideration, contact our Human Resources Department at (980) 859-1866 ask to speak with Jessi.
Coaching And Mentoring