To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Minneapolis, MN
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Customer Marketing Manager
The Job Window • Minneapolis, MN
Posted 25 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Job Window has an exciting opening for a Customer Marketing Manager on behalf of our client’s progressive marketing firm in Minneapolis. The Customer Marketing Manager is responsible for leading, managing and directing the customer marketing related activities within our client’s marketing and sales firm. The successful candidate will work closely with key business partners and our client’s senior management team to maximize the growth, development and return on investment of the business today and in the future. Bottom line, the Customer Marketing Manager owns the link between strategic product marketing and the customer. Their job is to make the marketing plans more productive and more compelling in front of the customer.
- Develop plans and implement strategies and product plans with the customer. Face-to-face communication will play a large role.
- Work with sales department on marketing plans that ensure our client’s brand messaging is compelling and results in new customer orders.
- Consistently work to effectively promote and advertise brands via the sales force collateral as well as account planning.
- Assist or contribute to the creation and building of brands
- Enable the sales force to build brand equity and channel strength
- Work with market research to ensure that customer marketing has all relevant data to enable sales force
- Excellent job of managing channels with positive results for business
- 2-3 years of marketing experience preferred.
- Experience with CRM strategies an asset.
- Commitment to doing what is right for the customer while driving significant financial contribution to the company.
- Strong relationship-builder with outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Exceptional analytical and organizational skills.
- High motivation with a sense of urgency and willingness to adjust in a fast paced environment.
- Capable of multi-tasking in a dynamic, rapidly growing organization.
- Salesforce experience a plus
Keywords: Customer Marketing Manager, Marketing Manager, Product Marketing, Brand Marketing, Territory Management, Prospect Qualifying, Customer Acquisition, CRM marketing, Customer Service, Customer Care.