To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Detroit, MI
- Gemma Pritchard
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Expert Excel Developer
OpTech • Detroit, MI
Posted 1 month ago
Experience - At least 5 year(s)
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- Candidate will be working on a variety of projects including data visualization, data staging, and interactive report development
- Must be able to join complex data sets from multiple relational databases and present the output in a visually appealing format; preferably one that is interactive with drill down capabilities
- Experience with CISCO call center data is a plus
Top 3 Required Skills/Experience – The most important must-have skills. Include:
- Excel and VBA – 5+ years
- SQL and SQL Server – 2-4 years
- Data Visualization and Design – 3+ years
- Microsoft Excel – (Advanced-Expert)
- Creating Dynamic, Interactive Dashboards
- Power Query
- Building Complex Macros (VBA)
- Writing complex formulas
- Microsoft SQL Server – (Intermediate -Advanced)
- Staging Data for Reporting Purposes
- Writing Complex Queries
- Joining Tables
- Creating Tables and Views
- Stored Procedures
- Microsoft Access – (Intermediate -Advanced)
- Experience with Complex and Large Data Sets
- Strong eye for design and visuals
- Experience with BI Tools (Tableau, Qlik, Power BI, Cognos, SSAS, etc.)
- Project Management Experience
- Knowledge of Call Centers and providing back office support a plus
- Knowledge of the Health Insurance industry is a plus
- 5 years of application programming and analysis experience required
Education/Certifications:Bachelor's degree in related field preferred.
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.