To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Dallas, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Field Appraiser- Auto Damage Claims
Windhaven Insurance™ Insurance, Inc. • Dallas, TX
Posted 15 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Are you looking for a challenging and engagingrole? Are you driven to achieve incredible feats of growth in an environmentthat feels more like a successful start-up, than an insurance company? Then wewant to talk to you. We are building the team to take Windhaven™ Insurance tothe next level and we are committed to our mission, culture, data-drivendecision making, and entrepreneurial spirit.
The FieldAuto Damage Appraiser provides outstanding customer serviceexperience by using exceptional investigation skills to evaluate andappraise damaged automobiles of varying condition Assesses estimates andrepairs for accuracy per Windhaven™ Insurance standard.
- Using multiple system reviews appraisals costs for parts, materials, and labor necessary to restore vehicles to their pre-damaged condition.
- Provide claims personnel with expert advice on vehicle repair, parts costs, garage expertise and opinion on whether specific damage is related to accident.
- Review claims personnel in determining when a damaged vehicle should be classified as a total loss.
- Resolves disagreements and negotiates with auto repair facility, independent adjusters, and customers
- May assist in the training of staff and evaluation of staff, independent and Direct Repair Program shops.
- Complete Direct Repair Programs re-inspections, supplements as warranted to verify damage or confirm repairs are completed.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in an Appraiser position with thorough experience in Appraising and Estimating
- Knowledge of Audatex/Auto source estimating systems
- Detail oriented
- Good communication skills, written and verbal
- Bilingual - English and Spanish preferred.
- Strong negotiation and analytical skill
Windhaven Insurance is an Equal Opportunity Employer