To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Maplewood, MN
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Journeyman Automotive Technician / Light Duty Tech
Alfa Romeo FIAT • Maplewood, MN
Posted 1 hour ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
State of the art equipment.
Journeymen technicians perform repair and maintenance work as required, which usually includes inspecting, testing and calibrating equipment. Join Schmelz Countryside Alfa Romeo FIAT today!
- Perform work specified on maintenance and repair orders with efficiency and in accordance with dealership and/or Mopar standards
- Diagnose and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, braking, air conditioning, etc. to specification
- Provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs
- Explain mechanical diagnoses and required repairs in a non-technical manner to service advisors and customers
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing technology.
- Inspect and test new vehicles and recording findings so that necessary repairs can be made.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience as an automotive technician (automotive mechanic) or apprenticeship
- Hold a valid driver’s license
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Working knowledge of shop equipment such as wheel and tire equipment, alignment system, diagnostic equipment, AC equipment, etc.)
Start your career as an automotive technician today. Apply Now!