To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Los Angeles, CA
- Brett Campbell
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
AIC (part of ACS Group) • Los Angeles, CA
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
You are excited about the future of the web platform and are capable of building scalable code that accomplishes business goals against an ever-changing digital landscape.
· Ship code nearly every single day in a CI/CD environment
· Participate in code reviews and technical brainstorming sessions
· Create high performing, scalable solutions for various business and technical problems
· Iterate on solutions based on internal and external (customer) feedback
· Coordinate with backend engineers to describe and define your API requirements
· Be self-directed and can prioritize your own workload
· Work through complex requirements with designers and product owners
· 5+ years of professional experience working on multiple web applications
· Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, as context switching can occur throughout the day
· Mastery of the DOM and ES2015+
· Comfortable working with PHP or another backend language
· Comfortable using the command line
· Version control (Git)
· Understanding of CORS
· CSS / SCSS
· Experience with e-commerce and content management web applications
· Vue.js experience
· Worked in an Agile environment
· Large-scale project CSS paradigms, such as BEM, ITCSS, or SMACSS
· Familiarity with Sketch, Adobe Photoshop, and Illustrator
· Web animations, canvas, and SVG