To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1130 North Nimitz Highway
Honolulu, HI 96817
- Lindsey Dadulla
- Phone: 808-525-5225
- Phone:: 808-525-7528
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Health Care Quality Administrative Assistant
Express Employment Professionals • Honolulu, HI
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Title: Health Care Quality Specialist
Industry: Health care
Pay Rate: Up to $13/hour
Schedule: Full-time (Mon - Fri: 8am-5pm)
Seeking an Health Care Quality Specialist for a local health care provider that has been around for over 30 years and is always growing. They are currently seeking someone an individual to come in and grow with their company. Candidate is responsible for ensuring that all administrative duties function smoothly and assist in reaching out to clients. Some duties may require you to be on the road, candidate must hold a valid Hawai'I driver's license and vehicle. Please call (808) 682-3875 to schedule an interview.
Health Care Quality Specialist Duties:
- Typing correspondence and data entry
- Administrative duties; mail processing, maintain records (scanning and records archiving), tracking pertinent information
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measures
- Capability to drive (own vehicle) to clients offices to retrieve patient charts files form provider's EMR (original documents, retrieve electronic copies) *Must be professional in representing Company in the provider's office.
- Additional duties may be assigned as necessary by supervisor
- Education: High School Diploma or equivalent
- Experience: 2 years of administrative experience
- Healthcare setting and understanding of health insurance is highly preferred
- Licensing Valid Hawai'i driver's license and vehicle
Health Care Quality Specialist Requirements:
- Weekly Paychecks
- Holiday and Vacation Pay
- Medical Benefits
Benefits of working with Express Employment Professionals:
- CALL our office at (808) 682-3875 to schedule an interview
- REPLY to this job posting with your resume
How to apply for the Health Care Quality Specialist opportunity: