To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Space Coast Area, FL 32931
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Restaurant / Food Service General Manager & Assistant Manager
US Leader Restaurants • Space Coast Area, FL
Posted 1 day ago
Degree - High School
Excellent benefit package, 401(k) and more
Restaurant, Food, Other Great Industries
Restaurant - Food Service, Management, Other
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Restaurant General Manager:
Think outside the bun with a career at US Leader Restaurants; because this is a place where great people are in great company. We are a rapidly expanding Taco Bell franchise with many exciting new opportunities coming online. We have fun, and we offer personal challenges and growth. The Restaurant General Manager will play the key role in the operation of our restaurants. The Restaurant General Manager has the overall responsibility for directing the daily operations of a restaurant, ensuring compliance with company standards in all areas of operation, including product preparation and delivery, customer relations, restaurant maintenance and repair, inventory management, team management, recruiting and retention of team members, financial accountability, ensuring that the highest quality products and services are delivered to each customer and other duties as required or assigned
Assistant Restaurant General Manager:
The assistant manager will assist the Restaurant General Manager when they are not available and will be responsible for many of the same job duties.
Additional Responsibilities Include:
- Creating value for our owners through efficient operations, appropriate cost controls, and profit management
- Effectively manage a locally-franchise owned restaurant within the policies and guidelines of the company, ensuring 100% customer satisfaction at all times
- Controls day-to-day operations by scheduling labor, ordering food and supplies, and developing the restaurant team
- Ensures OSHA, local health and safety codes, and company safety and security policy are met
- Controls profit & loss, by following cash control/security procedures, maintaining inventory, managing labor, reviewing financial reports, and taking appropriate actions
- Recruits, interviews, and hires team members, conducts performance appraisals, takes discipline action, motivates and trains
- Has authority to hire and fire (or participate in those decisions)
- Ensures maintenance of equipment, facility, and grounds through the use of a preventative maintenance program
- Ensures food quality and 100% customer satisfaction
- Ensures complete and timely execution of corporate & local marketing programs
- Ensures a safe working and customer experience environment by facilitating safe work behaviors of the team
- Champions recognition and motivation efforts
The ideal candidate for the Restaurant General Manager position will possess:
- Dedication to providing exceptional customer service
- Good communication skills, and strong interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
- Exceptional team building capability
- Basic business math and accounting skills, and strong analytical/decision-making skills
- Basic personal computer literacy
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- College or university Degree or 2-4 years supervisory experience in either a food service or retail environment, including Profit & Loss responsibility
We offer the following:
- Great compensation packages
- Competitive starting salaries
- Bonus program
- Great career opportunities
- People First company culture
- Promote from within philosophy
- Comprehensive training programs
- Great things for your life:
- Health, vision and dental benefits
- Continued personal development
- Paid vacations
Please email your resume at:
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.