To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Madison, WI
- Stephanie Pucci
- Phone: 608-826-7357
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Create an Account with CareerBuilder to save jobs & unlock these great features
See similar job titles and skills to help you make your next move
Upload a resume and become visible to Hiring Managers and Employers
Compare Salary Information to see where you stand amongst your peers
Easily Quick Apply to jobs with just one click!
Email Send Failed!
Staff Accountant- Positive Team Environment
Creative Financial Staffing • Madison, WI
Posted 2 months ago
Experience - 2 years
Degree - 2 Year Degree
$20.00 - $25.00/Hour
Accounting - Finance
Our client is a leading organization in the Madison market; they are looking to hire a Staff Accountant. If you enjoy a laid back and casual work environment then this is the place for you! They are a young group that offers support and room for growth
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE STAFF ACCOUNTANT
- The Staff Accountant will compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to general ledger accounts.
- Analyze financial information detailing assets, liabilities, and capital.
- Prepares balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports to summarize current and projected company financial position.
- Audit contracts, orders, and vouchers, and prepare reports to substantiate individual transactions prior to monthly close process.
- Establish, modify, document, and coordinate the implementation of accounting and accounting control procedures.
EXPERIENCE PREFERRED FOR THE STAFF ACCOUNTANT ROLE:
- 2+ years of General Accounting experience
- Associates in Accounting preferred
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Corporate accounting / General ledger experience
- Solid computer skills
keywords: staff accountant, accounting, accountant, general ledger accountant, senior accountant
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.