Description: We need an experienced Project Manager who has managed and performed technical writing and training projects. The training background should include creating curriculum, revising SOP's and other GMP documents that are governed by a document control system, such as Trackwise or eReview.
- Lead others on this project and perform the hands on work as well.
- Assessment of current GMP work instructions and creating a subsequent plan to optimize SOP content while ensuring clear, concise instructions for production operations.
- Lead Sterile Product Manufacturing SOP Optimization project and provide technical writing, SOP generation and update, as well as the creation of an OJT skills assessment.
- Manage SOP Optimization Project: Project to include assessment of current GMP work instructions and subsequent plan to optimize SOP content while ensuring clear, concise instructions for production operations.
- Will also provide Technical writing support for aseptic operations, to include technical writing to include drafting new/revised SOPs, forms, training materials, and OJT skill assessment documents.
- Position will report to training department and interact with managers, supervisors, and technicians.
W2 ONLY!! NO CORP TO CORP!!
- Must have bachelor's degree.
- Technical Skills to provide project support.
- Must have experience with managing an SOP Optimization Project.
- Hands on tactical work is more important than management skills.
- Knowledge of Quality Systems, specifically pertaining to Quality Assurance and Quality Control.
- Understanding of aseptic and packaging/inspection operations.
- Project Management skills.
- Flexibility to respond to constantly changing conditions and priorities.
- Ability to make sound and effective decisions under pressure.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and proficiency in risk management.
- Experience w/ Aseptic Techniques, Manufacturing, GMP and FDA.
- Having set up a new, full-lifecycle PMO, cGMP experience and previous work history in a regulated environment is a HUGE plus.
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
See the next step in your career
Compensation based on Experience
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: 17-02118
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Since our inception in 1999, Townsend and Associates aims to be the staffing firm both clients and professionals turn to first. Our core competencies in project staffing and full time placements are being continuously improved to be the best in class. Our markets will be solely determined by our ability to consistently deliver unequalled service to our customers and candidates.
Staffing your company with qualified and talented professionals is both challenging and time-consuming. Our goal is to make sure we understand your needs and the needs of our candidates. We research, screen and interview our consultants and employees, so we can provide you with the industries finest talent. This is why more and more companies decide to partner with Townsend & Associates, Inc.
Townsend & Associates, Inc. offers you the opportunity to work with Fortune 1000, small and medium companies for full-time or contract positions. We work together with you and our clients to create an ideal match. We discuss your career objectives, talent, experience, and what you are looking for in a new job.
Our screening research is 2nd to none. By being thorough and straight forward, we cut through a lot of challenges that arise in many job searches. So whether it’s full-time or a contract position let Townsend & Associates simplify and enhance your journey. Not Ready To Apply?
View the full profile