To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Antonio, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Manufacturing Program Manager
WorkRocket • San Antonio, TX
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Leverage your expertise to take the manufacturing processes at a growing organization to a whole new level! Enjoy great pay, benefits, and a higher sense of purpose and personal satisfaction in this exciting position.
Due to continued growth, our client is looking for a Program Manager to their skilled team at their San Antonio, TX facility. In this highly visible role, you will work directly with the management team to drive change by developing programs and methods to optimize productivity and reduce cycle time, manufacturing losses, and overall costs. Enjoy working in their state-of-the-art 135,000 ft² facility, with a 16,000 ft² class 8 clean room, where they design, engineer, assemble, manufacture and package single use surgical devices, tubing sets and more.
Imagine a job with a greater sense of satisfaction because you will be recognized for your hard work and will get to see your thoughts be put into action. To reward your successes, you will have advancement opportunities in a rapidly growing international organization.
Our client offers competitive compensation with yearly bonus opportunities and a great benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision and 401(k) with matching.
- Evaluate manufacturing processes by designing and conducting research; applying knowledge of product design, fabrication, assembly, tooling, and materials; conferring with equipment vendors; soliciting observations from operators.
- Develop manufacturing processes, equipment/tooling alternatives, sequence, and flow of operations for the effective utilization of personnel, material, machines, and facilities necessary for the production of parts.
- Develop Device Master Record for manufacturing products. Implement product and process changes, and assess impact of changes to production.
- Design and coordinate verification and validation activities to ensure manufacturing equipment and processes are reliable and capable of meeting product specifications. Collects, analyzes, and summarizes data and trends.
- Assure product and process quality by designing fixtures, testing methods; testing finished- product and process capabilities; establishing standards; confirming manufacturing processes.
- Provide decision-making information by calculating production, labor, and material costs, performing make vs buy analysis, capital equipment justifications, reviewing production schedules; estimating future requirements.
- Identify avenues to improve product quality and safety, reduce operating costs, increase capacity, streamline processes and improve the business. Participates in Continuous Improvement initiatives.
- Support supplier selection and sourcing of parts, materials and equipment. Work closely with suppliers to ensure design requirements are adequately defined and met.
- Assist manufacturing by troubleshooting and answering questions. Trains or provides work direction to operators when required.
- Support quality system compliance activities including risk analysis, complaint investigation, CAPAs and discrepant material dispositions.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- May include other duties as defined by the Department Manager.
About the company: They are a leading provider of highly engineered custom plastic processing solutions serving the global Healthcare market. They are headquartered in Tempe, Arizona and operate ten manufacturing facilities in the US, with additional operations in China, Mexico, Costa Rica, Puerto Rico, and the UK.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Please click Apply or email your resume to: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]and include 'WR15213 - Program Manager' in the subject line, or your resume may be overlooked.