To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
400 East Joppa Road
Towson, MD 21286
- Sharon O'Brien
- Phone: 4103395733
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Jeffrey Brown Contracting, LLC • Towson, MD
Posted 14 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Jeffrey Brown Contracting, LLC has an immediate opening for full-time Superintendent. The Superintendent is responsible responsible for the day-to-day operation of the project and supervision of all field personnel on the job site.
Duties and Responsibilities:
● Coordinate all on-site construction operations and supervision of all field personnel.
● Ensure timely project completion through project scheduling, coordination of subcontractor trades, expediting material deliveries to the management of material.
· A thorough understanding of the submittal process and adherence to project specifications and drawings in conjunction with the submittal review. Ensure that subcontractor materials are in accordance with the submittals and specifications.
· Promote Site Safety and encourage safe work practices.
● Provide technical assistance to all members of the project team.
● Work closely with the Project Management Team to issue monthly progress reports, monthly payment applications, anticipated cost report, and other financial cost reports, scheduling, RFI’s.
● Maintain “as built’ documents throughout duration of the project, inclusive of recording all contract changes whether through change orders, change directives, RFI’s, etc.
● Develop and maintain business relationships with Owners, Architect/Engineers, Construction Managers and Subcontractors as necessary to ensure future business opportunities.
● Leadership skills.
●Proven written and verbal communication abilities, proficiency in computer applications.
● Ability to read, understand and interpret contract documents, drawings, specifications, scopes of work and project schedules.
● Attention to detail with emphasis on quality control.
● Able to interact with end users.
● Trade Industry experience is acceptable and will be considered.
● Paid vacation and Personal Leave, Paid Holidays, Health/Dental Insurance/401 K with company match
● Salary commensurate with experience
Please email resume to BBennett@jbc.bz and in the subject line write: SUPERINTENDENT