To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Union, NJ
- Apply Via CareerBuilder
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
AUTOMOTIVE DIESEL MECHANIC / AUTOMOTIVE MECHANIC / FORD HEAVY DUTY TECH
Maplecrest Ford Lincoln • Union, NJ
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Ford Automotive DIESEL MECHANICS / Automotive HEAVY DUTY DIESEL Mechanics - STABILITY - HEALTH BENEFITS - 401k - PAID VACATION!
Isn’t it time you took your heavy duty automotive diesel service technician/auto tech career further?
- Automotive Heavy Duty Diesel Mechanics perform work specified on maintenance and repair orders on Diesel Vehicles with efficiency and in accordance with dealership and/or Ford standards
- Diesel Heavy Duty Automotive Mechanics diagnose and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, braking, air conditioning, etc. to specification
- Diesel Mechanics provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs
- Explain diesel mechanical diagnoses and required repairs in a non-technical manner to service advisors and customers
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast of rapidly changing technology.
- Inspect and test new vehicles and recording findings so that necessary repairs can be made.
As an Automotive Diesel Technician (Heavy Duty Diesel Automotive Mechanic), you will be experienced and aware of the latest automotive technologies and be a persistent problem solver. We have determined some factors that may enable your success as an Automotive Technician:
- Must have previous automotive Heavy Duty Diesel Technician experience
- Must hold a valid driver’s license
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Working knowledge of shop equipment such as wheel and tire equipment, alignment system, diagnostic equipment, AC equipment, etc.
About our Dealership:
We at Maplecrest Ford Lincoln want to make our service departments as efficient as our vehicles. And we know that starts with our most valuable resource – our employees. As a Ford Diesel Automotive Technician (Diesel Automotive Mechanic) you will diagnose and repair vehicles from the dynamic Ford product line – from Ford tough trucks to fuel-efficient hybrids. Ford service departments are as cutting edge as our vehicles – and we’re looking for employees with the talents and skills to take us even further. Help us bring the industry back home – apply today!
Maplecrest Ford Lincoln's Commitment To You:
- Top pay in the industry
- There's longevity here – same service manager for 20 years
- Been in business 50 years
- #1 ford dealership on the east coast
- Averaging 10 years + experience per technician - incredibly low turnover
- This is where you want to go if you want to grow your career in one place for a long time
- We have a brand new truck facility with all brand new equipment – and we’re still upgrading to keep up with customer demand!
- Paid Vacations!
- Health Benefits