Information Security / Compliance Analyst (Cloud Services)
Immediate need for an Information Security / Compliance Analyst to join an industry leading SaaS company in Atlanta!
Our client is looking for experienced Compliance Analyst to join their Cloud Compliance group responsible for the global cloud compliance program. The Compliance Analyst should have strong knowledge of information security principles, practices, and compliance. You will serve as a key contact and trusted advisor to ensure compliance and security standards are met across the organization and cloud services teams. This role assists with driving compliance awareness within global cloud services and reporting compliance initiatives.
*Marta station within walking distance*
Enjoy this initial 6 month contract with potential to extend on a highly collaborative team in a great working environment under excellent leadership!
- 2+ years experience in an Information Security or Compliance focused role
- Experience with one or more 3rd party compliance frameworks (ISO, NIST, PCI DSS, COBIT, etc)
- Solid understanding of Information Security and best practices
- Knowledge and understanding of cloud services
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work with stakeholders and customers
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience working in a federally regulated industry
- CISSP, CCSP, or any other security certification
- Experience with Cloud services
Pci Data Security Standards
Control Objectives For Information And Related Technology (Cobit)
Cisco Certified Security Professional
Software As A Services
Certified Information Systems Security Professional