Enterprise Infrastructure/Security Project Manager
This is an exciting opportunity to bring your Project Management experience and skills with Security, Infrastructure and Data Center to this leading organization.
Your ability to manage relationships, gain consensus and manage and develop project plans are critical to the organization's success.
You will be working with stakeholders, executives, Security, infrastructure engineers and subject matter experts to deliver large scale enterprise projects and will be depended upon to take ownership, removing roadblocks and ensuring delivery and expectations are met on high profile projects. Seeking working knowledge of PCI compliance, network security and network engineering. Strong ability to articulate to technical resources as well as offer executive summary and present to steering committee members. The environment is matrixed, dynamic and challenging.
Great contract opportunity with a leading organization, Dunwoody location. Great place to work!
- Bachelors degree - IT or related
- 8+ years of Project management experience with Infrastructure discipline
- 3+ years of IT Security Project Management - PCI, IAM, Networking, Firewalls
- Demonstrated background removing roadblocks and being resourceful and creative to deliver enterprise projects
- Large scale budget project experience - $2M+
- Agile Methodology - Scrum or Kanban
- PCI, Network Engineering, Security related Project Management experience
- Excellent communication, relationship management and ability to manage expectations
Must be authorized to work in the U.S./Sponsorships are not available
Scrum (Software Development)
Agile Software Development