Email Marketing Analyst
Outstanding opportunity for an Email Marketing Analyst to join a small dynamic team where you can make an impact.
You will be responsible for the following duties:
- Plan, develop, test, and deploy email campaigns including drafting and editing copy, layout, links, and dynamic content.
- Work closely with internal teams including Sales and Data Analyst
- Consultant on campaign optimizations regarding creative, content, images, send times.
- A/B testing
- Troubleshoot email creatives (HTML and CSS).
- Import and export data into desired client formats (Excel, .csv.)
- Manage suppression lists and work with third-party vendors to ensure ongoing data hygiene
- Segmentation of audience in ESP (Email Service Provider)
- Develop post-deployment campaign metrics dashboard and custom analytics using Power BI, Tableau, etc
This is a direct hire position based in the Perimeter area. Excellent work environment, flex hours, opportunity to telecommute at least one day a week (after 6 months), bonus plan, and 401(k) match
- 1+ years of email marketing experience
- Marketing software (prefer ExactTarget, Lyris, Paradot)
- Basic graphic design & imaging editing (Illustrator or Photoshop
- CSS and HTML
- Detailed oriented
- Ability to manage and drive your own work and also work within a team
- Local candidate
- 4 Year Degree (must have)
- Excellent communication skills (will interface with external clients)
- Google AdWords
- Web design
- Business Intelligence (BI) tools
Cascading Style Sheets (Css)
Hyper Text Markup Language (Html)