To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
3 Post Office Square
Boston, MA 02109
- Emily Mansfield
- Phone: (617) 574-8200
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Front Desk Office Assistant
KNF&T, Inc • Boston, MA
Posted 24 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Our client in Boston, MA is seeking a Front Desk Office Assistant to join their team. In this contract-to-hire role, you will undertake all receptionist duties at the front desk. You will be the “face” of the company for all visitors and will be responsible for the first impression the company makes. The successful candidate must have 3+ years of receptionist/administrative experience or a Bachelor’s Degree with a focus in business. Apply today!
Responsibilities for the Front Desk Office Assistant:
- Greet clients, vendors, and guests
- Manage multi-line phone calls
- Coordinate meetings and conference calls
- Coordinate mail; overnight, messenger, US Mail
- Perform general office housekeeping, including stocking kitchen
- Monitor and maintain office supplies and place orders in accordance to office schedule
- Create and maintain updated documents and spreadsheets
- Order catering for office meetings as required
- Arrange travel and accommodations for members as required
- Provide backup administrative or clerical support as needed
Requirements for the Front Desk Office Assistant:
- 3+ years of receptionist/administrative experience or a Bachelor’s Degree with a focus in business
- Proficient in MS office applications-Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship