To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
660 West Washington Avenue
Madison, WI 53715
- Phone: 6082572411
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Drake & Company • Madison, WI
Posted 25 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
This great development company is looking for a full-time property accountant. Join a growing company, and make a difference in the lives of others! The work site is awesome and includes a basketball court a nice break room space and a fitness room. This is great team, a great culture, and they have a lot of fun!
- Prepare complete, accurate and timely financial reports
- Prepare monthly bank statement reconciliations and provide cash management recommendations as appropriate
- Provide training and support to management staff
- Prepare tax reports as needed
- Assist outside tax accountants at year-end to include preparing tax returns, supporting schedules, and any other necessary data
- Assemble and route internal and external financial data on a timely basis; including, but not limited to, Sales and Use Reports, financial statements, monthly key metric reports, and payroll documents.
- Assist with the performance of on-going internal audits or property accounting controls including accuracy of reports
- Prepare and assist with special reports/projects
- Other duties and projects as assigned by supervisor
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- Minimum of three years accounting work experience
- Extensive spreadsheet and accounting software skills
- Real Page Products experience a plus
- Familiarity with legal documents a plus
- Prior Property Accounting experience a plus
- Strong organizational and communication skills
You won't want to miss out on this excellent opportunity! Call a recruiter today at 608-257-2411, or apply online!
Job Pays: $45,000 - $55,000/yr
Job #: 834883
Drake & Company is an equal opportunity employer.