To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Rochester, NY
- Virginia Fatcheric
- Phone: 3154324546
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Tully’s Good Times • Rochester, NY
Posted 25 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Since 1991, Tully’s Good Times has been a family owned, locally operated business in CNY. Our dining establishments offer our guests the opportunity to experience a fun and relaxing atmosphere in order to enjoy “Great Food and Good Times".
Tully’s Good Times is currently looking for fun and energetic individuals to fulfill the role of Restaurant Manager. In this position, you will be assisting the General Manager in the daily operations, while creating a fun, energetic environment for both our guests and employees.
- Passion for culinary excellence and guest service.
- Commitment to exceed guest expectations.
- Multi-task in a time sensitive environment.
- Ensure operational standards are consistently met.
- Food Quality: Demonstrate menu knowledge and menu item preparation. Ensure all menu items are properly made and presented, according to Tully’s recipes and standards.
- Staff Development: Train, coach, and mentor employees in order to help them achieve success in their position, both back and front of the house. Lead and maintain a positive team atmosphere.
- Safety and Sanitation: Maintain a spotlessly clean, safe restaurant at all times.
- Entrepreneurial Spirit: Build sales, increase profits, and grow customer counts. Perform various administration duties.
- High School Diploma/GED Required
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- Minimum of 2 years restaurant experience
- Outstanding leadership and communication skills
- Ability to develop, coach, and motivate team members
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Open availability
- Ability to relocate is a plus and offers more room for advancement
- Starting salary up to $50,000
- Comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, and prescription drug coverage through Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield, within the first 30 days of employment.
- Life insurance
- 401 (k) program + company match
- 2 weeks paid vacation
- Attainable monthly bonus program
- A five day work week
- Continuous professional development
- Advancement opportunities
- Meal allowance debit card