To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Farmington, CT
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Ultimate Nutrition Inc. • Farmington, CT
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Label Room Specialist
The label room specialist is responsible for receiving, storing, issuing, and reconciling product labels in compliance with regulatory requirements and company SOP’s. This position is also responsible to maintain a label inventory and keep organized files containing label reconciliation and receiving paperwork. Candidate will be required to work with limited oversight and have a basic understanding of regulations related to the storage and handling of dietary supplement labels.
Location: Farmington, CT
Receives general supervision and direction from the Receiving Warehouse Manager.
Essential Job Functions:
Duties may include but not limited to the following:
Receive, document, count, and reconcile all labels from inbound deliveries both externally and internally.
Notify the appropriate individuals upon receipt of new inbound labels.
Use of Automatic Label Counter
Count and Issue correct labels to production
Perform label reconciliation and re-entry upon receipt of returned labels from the plant.
Maintain excel files, catalog, and store all labels in accordance with company SOP’s and regulatory requirements
Routinely perform cycle counts to ensure label inventory is accurate and current.
Interaction with labeling company to ensure pricing/qty is correct.
Assist in other jobs in the warehouse when there is downtime.
Additional responsibilities as needed.
1) This position is from 8am to 430pm each week day with additional work including weekend work as required.
2) Basic competencies for the job are technical capacity, learning and training, performance management, communication proficiency, ethical conduct, organization.
3) Proficient in basic level arithmetic.
4) Ability to lift up to fifty pounds, to stand, walk or sit over extended periods of time, and to maintain a high level of activity, as well as the use of a pallet jack.
5) Knowledge of Microsoft outlook, excel and word
6) Ability to maintain detailed, accurate, up to date files related to product labels.
7) High School Diploma or GED, Associates preferred
8) Must read/write English
If you wish to apply, please send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]