To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Hauppauge, NY
- Phone:: 631-731-1230
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
CALL CENTER REPRESENTATIVE
SANTINELLI INTERNATIONAL • Hauppauge, NY
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
CALL CENTER REPRESENTATIVE (TECHNICAL)
The ideal Technical Call Center Representative will enjoy resolving technical issues and will learn how to support the most technologically advanced optical equipment in the world.
Because of continuous growth, we are looking for experienced and entry level Call Center Representatives to join our team at our Hauppauge, NY location. This is an exciting role providing technical support for a wide range of high quality precision lens finishing equipment to ophthalmic professionals. If you are willing to learn, we will provide all the training that you need! This is a position where there is opportunity for professional growth and development.
This dynamic opportunity also offers the potential of earning commission through the sales of Equipment Protection Plans to our valued clients.
To be considered for this exceptional career opportunity you must have GREAT customer service attributes including outstanding listening and communication skills. You will…
- Utilize problem solving skills daily by remotely troubleshooting technical issues and concerns with customers who are having problems with their equipment
- Answer questions regarding product features, installation and other issues that may disrupt their service
- Work with departments within the organization to confirm resolution of the customer’s issues.
- Minimum 3 years customer service skills a must including: Active listening to understand customer’s issue, excellent communication with internal/external customers and the ability to work effectively with difficult customers
- Prior experience with assisting customers via telephone communication
- Excellent organizational, time management, verbal and written communication skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities
- Detail oriented, self-motivated and capable of working independently
- Problem solver with strong positive can-do attitude and outgoing professional personality
- Strong PC skills with knowledge of MS office required (Outlook, Word and Excel)
Santinelli International, Inc. is a leader in the U.S. ophthalmic community with the most technologically advanced, high-quality lens edging equipment, optical tools and supplies, and unsurpassed customer service. Family-owned and operated for over 40 years, uncompromising integrity, operational excellence and flawless execution have become the hallmarks of the Santinelli International brand. We are proud to be an award-winning company with an unmatched commitment to advanced technology and a dynamic team.
We measure our success by customer satisfaction, our industry reputation and the development and professional growth of our Associates. Santinelli International is a sophisticated, yet fun place to work and we take the time to celebrate our achievements together. We are a small company, but we do things in a big way! We offer a highly competitive salary and a top-of-the-line benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k) and more!
Email your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or fax to 631-731-1230. Please visit our website at www.santinelli.com. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of background investigation and pre-employment drug screening. All resumes are held in confidence. Only candidates whose profiles closely match requirements will be contacted during this search. Santinelli International, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer