To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
245 North Waco Avenue
Wichita, KS 67202
- Karla Rhodes
- Phone: 316-266-5202
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Support Specialist
AgVantis • Wichita, KS
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
For consideration, all applicants must apply using this link:
Are you a team player whose communication style is factual, specific and helpful to those internal and external customers you support? Do you prefer to get your work done yesterday? Are you a multitasker that enjoys variety, change and completes their work to the fullest?
AgVantis is hiring an experienced Customer Support Specialist who will be responsible for bringing passion and exceptional incident resolution skills to our organizational support strategy. AgVantis offers proprietary software systems and services to Farm Credit Associations throughout the United States. These proprietary software systems are utilized to help support Farm Credit Association’s loan origination, general business and accounting needs. The Customer Support team serves as the point of contact for both customer users and internal users using these platforms.
The Customer Support Specialist will provide first-tier support by:
- Providing analysis of incidents, inquiries and problems with business systems, a variety of software applications
- Responding to customer requests via telephone, electronic mail and personal requests.
- Accurately recording and updating all incidents in our ticketing system, while maintaining accountability and ownership until resolution.
- Monitoring progress throughout problem resolution.
- Performing routine maintenance in assigned systems as directed.
- Reviews and develops department systems and procedures to ensure effective problem solving. Creates reports for management to ensure a high quality customer experience.
- An Associates Degree in accounting, business, computer science or a related field. An equivalent amount of related experience may be substituted for this academic background.
- Experience of 3 or more years in providing an excellent customer experience in telephone, and Customer Support
- A demonstrated passion for the customer experience, incident and solution ownership, and the ability to follow-through to resolution.
- Excellent organizational skills to manage multiple tasks and priorities.
- General knowledge of accounting, PCs, networking and software. Previous financial institution experience or support preferred.
AgVantis is located in Wichita, Kansas and provides innovative and collaboratively built technology solutions and services to Farm Credit Associations throughout the United States, ensuring support for their loan origination, general business and accounting needs.
This position reports to the Manager Customer Support.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.