To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Pompano Beach, FL
- HR Coordinator
- Phone: 954-399-8635
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Sales Account Associate - Entry Level
LNE Consulting • Pompano Beach, FL
Posted 14 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Start a job you LOVE!
We have a ton of interest in our company, we will be looking at EVERY resume that is submitted, one of our core values is fairness, so we will be in contact within 24-48 hours if you're selected for an initial interview.
We are a leading business consulting outsourcing provider of customer service and customer acquisition solutions spanning the entire sales cycle.
We realize that with every customer contact lies opportunity- the opportunity to make a connection. The responsibility of interacting with our clients’ potential customers is one we take seriously. That is why we are hiring those with a background in hospitality or customer service who are looking for a career change. It’s because we know that the impression our people make can mean the difference between losing or gaining a lifetime customer.
We train each of our New Business Account Associates in all facets of business; sales and marketing, customer service, business administration, business development, and ultimately, the executive office.
We are one of the fastest growing customer service and customer acquisition outsourcers with locations across the United States and internationally. Our rapid growth has created great opportunities for our employees, clients, and the many communities that we call home.
With more than 25 domestic and international locations, our team is creating new opportunities daily:
- We have our own in house leadership development programs
Opportunities for individuals to join a company where they can enjoy their work day
- 100% of our management team is promoted from within our organization.
- Opportunities to provide excellent levels of service to the clients we support and to thousands of customers daily
- We believe in recognizing individual employees for their contributions and achievements
Opportunities to grow and develop the career in management or leadership that individuals really want
Whatever role or position you are seeking, we have challenging and exciting career growth opportunities waiting for you.
- High School Diploma
- College preferred
Experience and Skills:
- 1-2 years customer service or sales experience – restaurant or hospitality experience included
- Ability to remain highly motivated in a service and sales environment
- Creative thinker and problem solver
- Highly energetic with motivation to appreciate customers and other team members
- Multi-task oriented
- Excellent active listening and interpersonal skills
- Confident and positive attitude expressed with a genuinely sincere tone
- Adaptive to change
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with emphasis on probing
- Ability to lead a conversation
- Demonstrate personal responsibility (i.e., attendance, punctuality, ownership of day-to-day activities)