To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
8230 Walnut Hill Lane
Dallas, TX 75231
- Shelley Demitsas
- Phone: (214) 580-1409
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY AND TELECOMMUNICATIONS MANAGER
Urology Clinics of North Texas • Dallas, TX
Posted 28 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Urology Clinics of North Texas, P.A. was formed in 1999 by a merger of the practices of premier urology groups. We strive to provide highly positive medical outcomes, proven advanced technology and pharmaceuticals, while delivering quality care at locations convenient to patients throughout the Dallas, Collin and Rockwall and Tarrant County areas.
The Manager of Information Technology and Telecommunications will provide vision, strategic direction and all operational oversight for the growing IT department at a UCNT. The purpose of this position is to plan, direct, manage and oversee the IT activities and operations of the overall IT department. Administer and control the IT budget, staff and physical facilities of the department. This position requires a significant amount of vendor and third party relationship management.
Manage day-to-day IT Operations activities, ensuring the integrity, security and high availability for all IT Operations services.
- Provide leadership to leverage technologies, processes, and disciplines for delivering best in class methods throughout IT Operations.
- Excellent organizational abilities, ability to prioritize and follow up on open issues and projects with a sense of urgency
- Ensure that service delivery and customer satisfaction exceed expected service levels and coordinate escalation of issues as required.
- Develop annual IT Operations budget needs for review and approval from the board of directors.
- Ensure that all IT Operations projects are well defined, planned and executed, with strong emphasis on communication and testing.
- Lead and assist the staff responsible for the deployment, maintenance and support of hardware and software.
- Collaborate with appropriate departments on support and ongoing integrations and upgrades
- Develop and respond to appropriate service level agreements and metrics and maintain comprehensive documentation of processes, systems, networks and change-control.
- Ensure vendor partners are effectively managed and contracts are fully leveraged.
- Collaborate with company leaders IT functions to ensure quality of services and integration needs are met.
- Develop, motivate, and direct staff to create a highly productive team environment
- 5-7 years Technical (Systems Analyst and Programmer)/Management (Project Manager and Management procedures)
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Possess strong analytical troubleshooting skills coupled with a strong sense of urgency
- - Strong knowledge of security and implementing security changes
- Understanding of key network protocols and systems
- Experience with advanced server and cloud based technologies
- Minimum 3-5 years hands-on experience managing an IT Operations group
- Bachelors degree in Computer science, MIS, or Computer related field