To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Walnut Creek, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
HireLive • Walnut Creek, CA
Posted 19 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
America’s Best is wholly subsidiary of National Vision, Inc. that currently operates retail optical stores in 30 states and the District of Columbia. With over 575 locations across the country, and 65 stores being added annually, America’s Best consistently delivers millions of pairs of quality eyeglasses, contact lenses and eye exams to our customers at the low prices America deserves every day.
America’s Best carries a wide selection of eyeglass frames, spectacle lenses and contact lenses. Eye exams are available on site and are performed by a professional optometrist. Our stores are equipped with state-of-the-art optometric equipment to ensure delivery of the best eye care available.
Join the fastest growing optical company in the country and make full use of your talents and capabilities with our challenging and rewarding career opportunities. We encourage our associates to provide ideas for improving the customer experience, work environment, productivity and overall success of the company. Come work for a company who understands that talented, motivated and enthusiastic associates are the key to ensuring NVI is successful for years to come.
Position Description: Ensuring our customers have the best experience is a priority. An Optician is directly responsible for providing customers with exceptional service and driving sales to meet company goals and objectives. A successful candidate will be self-motivated, organized, detail-oriented with an ability to multitask while working in a fast-paced environment. This position requires a lot of teamwork and provides a great opportunity to join a growing and successful company.
- Assist in dispensing eyeglasses and contacts lenses to customers
- Perform duties in such a manner as not to jeopardize the safety and health of themselves, fellow- associates, customers, the public, or the environment
- Meet and/or exceed pre-established Companygoals
- Ensure all intra-web functions are done daily including cancelled job status, backorder list, and problem jobs
- Correctly operate equipment necessary to adjust eyewear
- Coordinate the delivery of eyewear products to customers according to Company guidelines
- Listen and respond immediately with an appropriate level of concern to all customer issues. Analyze, solve, and correct customer service issues
- Check status and notify customers when orders are delayed
Position Requirements: The ideal candidates will possess:
- ABO& NCLE Certified (Recommended)
- Previous optical experience of at least 1 year
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Ability to present and sell eyeglasses, features, and specialty lenses
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to use optical knowledge
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Accurately transcribe words and numbers
National Vision offers a competitive benefits package including Health and Dental Insurance, 401k with company match, Flex Spending Account, Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance, Additional Life Insurance, Paid Vacation and Personal Time Off, and much more. NVI participates in a dependent college scholarship program and offers numerous discounts through our Corporate Discount Program. NVI is a company that is passionate about contributing to the greater good. We support domestic and international charitable organizations that deliver eye care and eye ware to people in need all over the world. Please see our website www.nationalvision.com to learn more about our benefits and contributions to the greater good.
Tuesday, November 7th
9:00am – 12:30pm
Walnut Creek Marriott
2355 North Main Street
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
Parking: $5 Fixed Rate
Get Social With HireLive!
Facebook | LinkedIn
Job Opportunities Include:
Inside Sales Reps, Outside Sales Reps, Account Executives, Retail Managers, Account Managers, Insurance Sales, Customer Service, Technical Sales, Sales Managers, Pharmaceutical Sales, Telesales, Sales Trainer, Merchandiser, Mortgage Brokers, Financial Planner, Route Sales, Retail Sales, Retail Management, Human Resources and much more!
The ideal candidates will possess:
. ABO& NCLE Certified (Recommended)
· Previous optical experience of at least 1 year
· Effective interpersonal skills
· Ability to present and sell eyeglasses, features, and specialty lenses
· Excellent customer service skills
· Ability to use optical knowledge
· Ability to stand for extended periods of time
· Accurately transcribe words and numbers