To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Twin Tiers - NY / PA, NY 14710
- Natalie Kress
- Phone: 716-636-0070
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Industrial Engineer - Process
TxMQ, Inc. • Twin Tiers - NY / PA, NY
Posted 21 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Industrial Engineer - Process
Searching for a qualified Industrial Process Engineer to become an integral team member within a reputable and growing manufacturing facility in Western NY.
SUMMARY AND SCOPE: The Process Engineer will be working within the Manufacturing Engineering department designing, defining and planning the manufacturing process. The Process Engineer will also specify and direct the installation of new processes, as well as plan equipment build schedules and monitor the vendor progress.
The successful candidate will:
- Design, define and plan the manufacturing process. Conduct time and capability studies.
- Specify and direct installation of new processes.
- Plan equipment build schedules and monitors vendor progress.
- Define and recommend equipment, methods, processes, layouts, materials, and manpower changes in accordance with recommendations from conducted analysis.
- Work to continually improve current processes by analyzing direct and indirect labor, equipment, and processing costs to ensure that economical manufacturing procedures and processes are used.
- Apply ergonomic principles to methods and layouts.
- Determine manufacturing costs for quoting of new products through estimation of standard hours needed to perform operations.
- Develop method instruction sheets for operations and instruct supervision and process specialists on efficient operating procedures for new/existing products.
- Bachelors Degree in an applicable field – Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, etc.
- 3-5 years experience in a relevant position within the Manufacturing sector
- Knowledge of Drafting, Mechanical, Manufacturing and Industrial Engineering – expertise with manufacturing methods / processes and a strong mechanical aptitude.
- Lean manufacturing, six sigma and continuous improvement methodologies
- PLC Programming , Automation and Robotics experience is highly desired,
- Strong creative, communication, problem solving, advisory and instructional / mentorship skills,
- Ideal candidates will have experience with Fanuc and Yaskawa Robots and vibration welding
- Software and PC skills to include MS Office, AutoCAD, RSLogix, AB Panelbuilder, etc.
- Due to regulations and requirements within the industry, all candidates for consideration must be classified as a US Person which includes US Citizen, Permanent Legal Resident, Green Card Holder, etc.
- Hiring salary highly competitive with fantastic benefits package, room for growth into lead, senior, supervisory and management roles, relocation package available, etc.
HOW TO APPLY
- Interested and qualified candidates should submit a Word formatted resume, employment references, and salary history to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] immediate consideration.
Contract, Contract to Hire and Direct Hire Staffing Services and Solutions