SALES ASSOCIATE NEEDED IMMEDIATELY!
Lynx, Inc. is currently hiring for a full time entry level Sales Associate position. We have found candidates who have 6 months or more experience in either retail or customer service fields are an excellent fit for the open entry level positions we are currently hiring for.
People with customer service and retail experience tend to have excellent communication skills and the fun energetic personalities needed for our entry level sales and marketing positions. If you've had six months of experience in retail, customer service, or both please apply.
At Lynx, Inc., we are an ambitious sales and marketing consulting firm located in Indianapolis, IN. We specialize in new account acquisitions, customer retention, and promotional sales and marketing for our Fortune 500 Clients on an inside basis.
We do not offer any outside sales, door-to-door, telemarketing, or graphic design positions.
We are looking for talented and personable people to meet the high demands of our clients. We are looking for entry level individuals that can advance, if qualified, into our management development program and extend our clients' reach into 6 new markets nationwide and here at home this year!
This is a full time entry level Sales Associate position that involves learning the following:
- Customer Service
- Sales & Marketing
- Small Scale Management
Apply and interview now for full time entry level customer service & sales positions starting ASAP!! This is a full time entry level customer service & sales position. Management opportunities are available for those that qualify!
To apply for this Sales Associate position please demonstrate:
- Great personality and people skills
- Sharp, professional image and attitude
- Excellent communication and follow-through
- Be a self-starter with strong problem-solving abilities
- Be a career-oriented individual searching for rapid growth
Benefits you'll gain in working with us in full time entry level sales position:
- Full time or part time positions
- National and international travel opportunities
- Personalized coaching and mentoring
- The opportunity to give back to our community through our various initiatives
- Professional and fun working and learning environment
Operate Cash Register
Provide Actionable Feedback
Ensure Financial Integrity