To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
6501 South Promontory Drive
Chicago, IL 60649
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Security Officer / Driver - Part-Time Casual
La Rabida Children's Hospital • Chicago, IL
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
One (1) Part-time Casual position (11p-7p) every Saturday & Sunday, Holidays, Vacations
- Patrols internal and external building: hallways, secure and open doors, patrol parking areas
- Operates shuttle service to and from the University of Chicago
- Also provides US Postal pick-up
- Provides special transportation services: patient transports to off-site healthcare facilities, donation pick-up, vehicle maintenance, and various trips as requested.
Information Desk Operations
- Greets and directs visitors
- Issue visitor's passes
- Communication command station for Security and Transportation Drivers
- Triage Emergency Room patients
- Monitors life safety systems
- Answers Incoming Calls
- Internal Paging
- Maintains presence as primary attendant console lunch/break
Camera and door surveillance equipment
- View Camera monitor and change tape
- Inspection Door printouts
- Customer Service background required.
- 20-hour basic Security Training Program Certification required.
- Valid State Driver's License - No major driving violations in past year required.
- Knowledge of basic security operation required.
- Intermediate knowledge of computer systems and ability to learn proprietary life safety computer systems required.
- Two years experience as a Security Officer in healthcare environment preferred.
- Previous experience as a State or Federal Police Officer preferred.