To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- St. Peters, MO
- Daniel Hernden
- Phone: 6368755520
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service and Retention Representative
CarShield, LLC • St. Peters, MO
Posted 8 days ago
Experience - At least 2 year(s)
Insurance, Sales - Marketing
Relocation - No
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
CarShield, is an energetic, fast-paced, and growing company looking to add key talent to the team. We are seeking driven, results-oriented people who approach each day with positivity and a “Customer First" mentality and those that thrive in a competitive atmosphere! We offer a competitive base compensation and benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, life, 401k, and discounted tuition at Lindenwood University!
We believe in developing our people and rewarding those that work to achieve results. We strongly believe in promoting from within, so all team members are encouraged to strive for the next level of personal and professional development.
Reporting to the Customer Service Manager, this position is responsible for:
- Answering inbound calls from customers.
- Assisting customers with general inquiries, making payments, and questions regarding claims.
- Handling customer concerns and escalating issues as needed, ensuring all efforts are made to retain existing customers.
- Working with finance and administration.
- Maintaining a consistently positive attitude and customer first approach to deliver stellar service to all customers.
- Maintaining current knowledge of products and services offered.
- Other tasks as assigned.
Requirements for Customer Service/Retention Rep:
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to follow directions.
- Ability to present oneself well over the phone.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to effectively multi-task.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule within business hours (7:30AM-6:00PM), including 1 Saturday per month.
- Experience a plus (training will be provided).
- Basic computer skills.
- Must be able to obtain a Motor Vehicle Extended Service Contract Producer License from the State of Missouri (application process and fee supported by company).
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) a plus.
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.