To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Livonia, MI
- Human Resources
- Phone: 248-385-5123
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Sales Associate - Retail Sales
Blue Chip Endeavors • Livonia, MI
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Sales Associate - Retail Sales– 100% Hands-on Training Provided - Paid Training Provided
Blue Chip Endeavors, Inc. is a dynamic privately owned sales and consulting firm. We are affiliated with 50 locations throughout the U.S. that consult Fortune 500 and Fortune 100 clients in sales and marketing as well as new market penetration. The Detroit area represents the“#1 in customer satisfaction" for the satellite service industry.
BCE Inc. is partnering up with 4 new clients this year. We are currently hiring motivated entry level professionals for our retail sales associate position.
Compensation and Benefits:
- 100% hands-on training
- Hourly, commissions, and bonuses
- Learn more about the newest technology
- Experience in sales and marketing, client relations, and business
- Travel opportunities
- Our fun and vibrant corporate culture
**We do not offer any door-to-door, telemarketing, or graphic design positions**
- Sales and promotions our client’s products and services to both new and existing customers while talking with them in a retail store location.
- Communicate product knowledge effectively with customers to inform them
of the features, benefits, and use of all products and services.
- Assist, inform and help customers on their purchase decisions.
- Explain the technology of our client to customers to best meet their needs. Explain benefits of services and products to customers.
- Help customers place orders
- Provide strong understanding and enthusiasm around technology,
- Maintain detailed sales product knowledge, including competitive information.
- Provide superior customer service with all customer interactions.
- Evaluate customers' potential product needs and help with appropriate recommendations.
- Focus on quality customers for retention purposes
- Work in a fast-paced, high-volume environment
Success in our business starts with having a positive attitude, a willingness to learn, and professional image. You will gain hands-on experience, individualized training, and acquire the skills you need to be successful while you’re working at BCE. Candidates with great communication skills and great work ethic thrive in this environment. The right mindset is more crucial than experience.
We provide full hands-on training for the right candidates so no prior experience is necessary. We look for 4 critical attributes:
- Above average people skills
- Excellent leadership abilities
- Winning attitude
- Great work ethic and ambition