To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Los Angeles, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Social Media Senior Analyst
Prime Group • Los Angeles, CA
Posted 13 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
We are PRIME GROUP, a dynamic west coast based owner and manager of apartment communities and we are seeking a qualified Social Media Senior Analyst.
This position will collaborate with other staff members within the Operations Department to enhance the marketing brand and reputation of the company. This includes managing relationships with social media vendors, analyzing the web traffic of property sites, researching online marketing techniques and creating and updating company web pages.
Responsibilities and Essential Functions: A Social Media Senior Analyst at Prime will be responsible for maintaining confidentiality within their job duties. Key responsibilities and essential functions include, but are not limited to:
- Manages relationships with social media vendors including GTMA (GoToMyApartment), Yelp and Google
- Manages SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and Google Analytics
- Analyzes incoming web traffic to property sites
- Audits and analyzes social media presences for brand threats and suspicious activity
- Implements tracking system to gather data and determine effectiveness and areas of improvement in social media efforts
- Monitors social media dialogue and response time between Community Managers and GTMA
- Monitors and develops reports on company and competitor activity within social media spaces
- Provides thoughtful and professional commentary in response to incoming web traffic and ratings
- Creates and updates company and property-specific websites to include operating hours, graphics, and other relevant and related information
- Provides strategy on social media to increase visibility, traffic, and branding
- Researches and monitors online marketing techniques, tools and trends to optimize visibility;
- Collaborates with and educates management team to incorporate relevant social media techniques into the company
- Establishes and meets metrics to validate social media efforts
- Possesses strong written and oral communications skills and uses these at all time
- Can be available for occasional travel
- Performs other duties as assigned and as required
Don't miss this opportunity!! Join our Team!
We are a progressive, growth-oriented organization with a genuinely enjoyable work environment. We focus on achieving high-quality standards and maintaining fiscally responsible objectives. Through training and career development, we develop outstanding people and promote growth within our organization. We offer a competitive salary and exceptional benefits: comprehensive medical, dental, vision, RX, 401k plan, FSA, paid holidays, personal days, vacation days, housing discount and much more!
If you are interested in the position and meet all the requirements, please email us your resume today!
Requirements and Qualifications:
- A 4-year college degree in Marketing or Graphic Design
- 3 – 5 years in social media activities such as design, blogging, community development and management, social bookmarking, commenting, etc.
- Strong Oral and Written Communication Skills
- Computer Literacy – Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Social Media Experience – SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and Google Analytics
- Multitasking, Planning and Organizational Abilities
- Problem Solving, Interpersonal Skills and Team Player Attitude
- Adaptability and Dependability
- Awareness of Safety and Security
- Training and Educational Competencies
Only candidates currently residing in the area will be considered at this time.<br>
Successful completion of background check and drug test required for all associates. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer