To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
406 A Heron Drive
Swedesboro, NJ 08085
- Meagan Blessing
- Phone: (856) 294-4207
- Phone:: 856-294-4241
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Taylor Farms Food Service • Swedesboro, NJ
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Shifts available are 2nd Shift (12:00pm- 10:00pm), 3rd Shift (10:00pm- 6:00am) & 3rd Shift (10:00pm - 8:00am) (Hours and days are subject to change)
This position relies on the experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals within the dispatch team. Dispatchers will need to arrive to work and ready to go with a positive attitude every day. You will be expected to work side by side with co-workers, and work effectively and efficiently by helping one another. Dispatchers must respect their peers and supervisors, also communicate daily to be efficient in the work place.
- Communicating all day to day updates pertinent to all key departments.
- Scheduling inbound receiving appointments via phone and email.
- Processing inbound and outbound orders in the Taylor Farms Axapta system.
- Learning and keeping up with all dispatcher SOP and responsibilities.
- Keeping up with all daily tasks for dispatch in a fast pace environment.
- Operating in all Microsoft Office Suite applications.
- Implementing problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Communicating and interacting with all company and inbound drivers.
- Responsible for training new additions to the dispatch team.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Basic computer skills required including Microsoft Office Suite.
• Individual should be a self-starter with the ability to analyze and improve existing processes.
• Previous experience in a warehouse environment.
• Minimum of 2 year’s experience in a clerical position.
• Individual should be a strong candidate who can motivate colleagues to achieve daily goals.
• Ability to work in a fast pace environment.
• Must have a flexible schedule.
• Willing to work weekends and holidays.
• Must have dependable transportation to and from work.
*Training will be available for 2-3 weeks at the start of hire and you must have a flexible schedule during the training period.*