To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
525 Stone Harbor Boulevard
Cape May Court House, NJ 08210
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Assistant Service Manager / Service Lane Manager
Kindle Chrysler Jeep Dodge • Cape May Court House, NJ
Posted 25 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Assistant Service Manager
Kindle Chrysler Jeep Dodge is looking for an Assistant Service Manager join our winning team!
- Assist the Service Manager in overseeing the service department
- controlling costs
- building a loyal clientele
- maintaining good employee relations
- setting and obtaining sales and profit objectives and maintaining service records
- satisfy service concerns of all customers
- ensure that service is performed at the highest level and operate the department profitably
- Providing training on administrative policies and procedures for all department personnel
- Encouraging technicians to keep their skills up-to-date through periodic technical training on new systems and components offered by the automotive manufacturers
- Keeping up-to-date on manufacturer warranty and policy procedures while serving as a liaison with the factory representatives
- Maintaining the highest Customer Service Index (CSI) rating from customers by handling customer complaints immediately and according to dealership policy.
- previous experience as a service advisor,
- extensive technical background with management training
- Managers are required to not only understand and keep abreast of the federal, state, and local regulations that affect their operations
- Professional certification from the National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) is preferred.
- National Institute of Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) Service Consultant Certification and have at least some post-secondary education; a growing number have bachelor’s degrees in business administration or a technical field.
- A strong understanding of automotive technology is definitely an asset, so an associate’s degree (or higher) in auto technology is beneficial. Focusing on the following coursework is useful: mathematics, computers/electronics, automotive service and technology, business and courses that teach analytical skills