To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
250 Northern Boulevard
Great Neck, NY 11021
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Automotive Service Technician Nissan Certified
Titan Motorgroup • Great Neck, NY
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Titan Motor Group is currently seeking an experienced Nissan Certified Automotive Service Technician / Mechanic.
This person should be a self-driven, hardworking individual. The ideal candidate will have the ability to work efficiently and effectively, to ensure the performance of the service department as a whole.
- Mechanic will cater to the specific needs of each repair order efficiently and accurately. This must be done within both dealership and factory requirements.
- The ideal technician candidate must be able to diagnose malfunctions, as well as perform the necessary repairs for them.
- Mechanic will perform vehicle repairs within their current capability/skill level.
- In depth examination of any vehicle under current supervision, to determine if any safety or service work is needed or recommended.
- Clearly documents and records work that is performed on the repair order under his/her supervision.
- Effectively communicate with the designated service manager or advisor when the above adjustments and additional work is needed.
- Road tests vehicles when required or refers to the test technician / service manager.
- Ability to perform any additional related duties as required and assigned by service manager.
- 3-5 years’ experience as an Automotive Service Technician / Mechanic
- Nissan Certified is preferred but not required
- A valid driver's license
- High school diploma / Industry certification equivalent required
- Technician must have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in the use of common mechanic shop tools
- Ability to bend, move, lift and physically perform duties in the scope of this position.
- Must be willing to submit to a pre-employment background check, DMV screen, and drug screen
Titan Motor Group provides a positive, professional work environment. Our team members enjoy second to none benefits which include:
- Professional, sales training provided for your success!
- Medical/Dental insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Career Advancement Potential!