To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
201 East Merrick Road
Valley Stream, NY 11580
- Daura Jones, HR Manager
- Phone: 516-837-3388
- Phone:: 516-887-6102
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
SARA Companion HomeCare Services • Valley Stream, NY
Posted 4 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
SARA Companion Home Care Services located in Valley Stream, NY employs the top Caregivers to care for seniors living at home and has a dedicated inside support staff of caring professionals. We are proud to have the highest percentage and greatest number of positive consumer reviews of any home care agency in the New York Metropolitan area. We have an A+ rating with the BBB.
SARA Companion Home Care Services is currently seeking an individual that is energetic and organized with 3+ years administrative experience to join our team. We are seeking a Clerical Administrative receptionist who can work well in a supportive position. As a Clerical Administrative Receptionist you will perform a range of office and clerical duties. You will work in a very friendly comfortable corporate environment, it will be imperative that you present a professional appearance and demeanor at all times.
There is plenty of room for growth as we prefer to promote with-in. That is why this position is open again.
About The Job
As an Clerical Admin/Receptionist your duties will include a variety of tasks such as:
- Serving visitors at the front desk by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately.
- Maintaining paper and electronic filing systems for records, correspondence, and other material
- Drafting and sending memos
- Answering telephones and providing information to callers, taking messages or transferring calls to appropriate individuals
- Operating office equipment such as fax machines, copiers, and phone systems and using computers for spreadsheet, word processing, database management and other applications
- Performing data entry
- Communicate with clients and caregivers, expressing empathy to people's needs and concerns
The Ideal Candidate:
- Associates Degree or three years’ experience in a similar position, home care a plus
- Proficient in MS Excel
- Accurate keyboard skills (50 WPM a plus)
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Knowledge of administrative procedures
- Be a pleasure to speak to, empathetic to people's needs and concerns
- Apply human relation skills in assessing, implementing, and evaluating individual client’s needs.
- Be independent, driven, energetic, self-motivated and positive.
- Heavy phone, e-mail and mail contact. Rapid response time to all communication channels.
- Knowledge of Home Healthcare strongly preferred but not required, will train.
- Ability to work under pressure and multi-task numerous activities
- Ability to manage time and workload effectively with attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required
- Ability to work independently
- Punctuality and dependability is a must
As an Clerical Admin/Receptionist, you must be dependable, responsible and able to work at a fast pace while always being able to occupy yourself with new tasks as needed. You must also be a team player with a solid work ethic who is always prompt, on time and committed to maintaining consistent work attendance. It will also be important that you display exceptional attention to detail and solid organizational skills. You must also have strong verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills as well as excellent grammar.
At SARA we pride ourselves on promoting with-in.
Sara Companion HomeCare Services is an equal opportunity employer,