To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
433 California Street
San Francisco, CA 94104
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Hotel Operations Coordinator
Stanford Hotels Corporation • San Francisco, CA
Posted 28 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Stanford Hotels Corporation is currently seeking a Hotel Operations Coordinator to join their team! The Hotel Operations Coordinator will be responsible for providing overall support to the Stanford Corporate Office Hotel Operations Team.
- Assist in supporting the Corporate office Hotel Operations Team
- Attend Operations Meetings
- Follow up with hotels on special projects
- Assist with guest complaints
- Prepare presentations
- Assist with various support functions including calls, filing, and general correspondence.
- Create monthly and weekly STR Reports
- Monthly financial reporting responsibilities
- Organize catering options for monthly luncheons
- Receive Sales and Marketing invoices
- Prepare Expense Reports
- Check mailboxes and coordinate messenger services when needed
- Assist with creating presentation materials for GM and Dir. of Sales/Marketing Candidates
- Coordinate with IT department to create BOX accounts for new hires
- Quarterly Sales Roster updates
- Assist with coordinating sales training and other team building events
- Calendar management
- High school graduate. Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 2-5 years of experience in either Front Desk, Sales, or Hotel Operations preferred.
- Must have previous experience with Microsoft systems including Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- A pleasant and hospitable disposition
- Ability to take direction and critical feedback gracefully
- Excellent follow through and time management skills
- Ability to communicate calmly with irate Guests, co-workers or supervisors in sometimes tense situations.
- Ability to understand Guests’ service needs.
- Ability to plan, prioritize, organize, maintain concentration, and complete all work assigned.
- Ability to follow all appropriate policies and procedures while constantly striving to improve all standards of operation.
- Ability to focus attention to performance of tasks despite frequent, stressful or unusual interruptions.
- Ability to perform job functions with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work cohesively with co-workers as part of a team.
- Treat co-workers and guests with courtesy, friendliness and respect and provide responsive service.
- Ability to meet or exceed productivity and performance standards and complete tasks as assigned by supervisor or manager.
- Ability to follow all appropriate policies and procedures while striving to improve all standards of operation.