To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Midland, TX
- David Smith
- Phone: 713-438-0919
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Retail Sales Specialist
Icon Information Consultants • Midland, TX
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- This Sales Representative will be responsible for face to face enrollments at retail partnership locations that promote and sell month to month and term electricity products.
- Their primary job is to establish relationships with prospects and enroll them with Sales agents will be responsible for meeting daily and monthly sales goals set by management.
- This position will report directly to Territory Sales Manager as well as work closely with the other members of the Sales Team to determine best practices and market trends that support the sales initiatives.
- Responsible for driving overall sales results within store.
- Execute provided sales strategy and tactics for assigned store.
- Achieve and maintain performance metrics and provide best-in-class service.
- Attend team meetings, including but not limited to one-on-one and team training sessions.
- Ensure that key policies and procedures (e.g. documents, record keeping, etc.) are understood and followed.
- Based on information provided by the customers, analyze information to match the correct offer to fit the customers needs.
- Exceptional selling and communication skills in order to introduce and sell new products and expand growth on new and current product lines.
- Proven track record for exceeding established sales goals.
- Excellent demonstration of closing skills.
- Strong work ethic and ability to work independently.
- Exceptional communication skills with a true desire and willingness to help customers.
- Persistent, no-quit attitude; cannot be phased by No--- The word NO should motivate person to get to yes; passion for closing a sale.
- Outgoing personality with ability to naturally strike up conversation with anyone.
- Confident and professionally groomed.
- Drive to be #1, competitive and determination to be the best.
- Build rapport and trust with customers.
- Bilingual speaker a plus.
- A high school diploma or GED equivalent is required.
- Career aspirations are sales management, leadership, business.
- 2 to 5 years of previous work experience in sales required.
- Sales experience must include proactive face to face sales if possible.
- Wireless/cell phone/retail/electricity sales experience a plus.
Additional Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- SAP knowledge preferred.
- Proficient mathematical/analytical skills.
- Ability to work closely with other team members and other teams.
- Must be able to work independently and multi-task.
- Excellent communication through oral and written form.
- Proficient in MS Office applications, specifically Excel.