To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Morrisville, PA 19067
- Khue Nguyen
- Phone: 713-438-0919
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Icon Information Consultants • Morrisville, PA
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Local Candidates Only!
- Assure the accident and incident free conduct of all aspects of ongoing operation
- Perform the Enscribe manufacturing SOP's as trained
- Perform small scale custom purification and processing of products on
- Enscribe product line as defined in the manufacturing SOP's
- Operate and maintain transfilling equipment and laboratory instruments.
- Perform the preventive maintenance tasks as scheduled and ensure maximum uptime for equipment and instrumentation
- Meet or exceed safety objectives
- Understanding of high purity systems and filling techniques.
- Understand and comply with the established Quality System; report any deficiencies
- Maintain general work area as per 5S methodology
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience in chemical gas industry operations helpful
- Hands on experience with manifolds and supporting equipments like pumps, valves, and instrumentation.
- Operation of Pilot scale distillation system or equivalent chemical systems to meet customer specifications and delivery
- Familiar with analytical techniques, whether for characterization or trace analysis
- Must possess strong communication skills: verbal and written
- Computer skills: Microsoft Office applications; graphing applications; statistical applications
- Must be available to work different shifts as needed
- A team player, and self motivator
- Have good mechanical skills, able to use hand tools, good mechanical aptitude.
- Have a basic knowledge of the properties and characteristics of the products they are using along with the associated equipment that is used for each product.
- Proficiency in the English language.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations.
- Be able to operate a forklift, pallet jack truck and other container movement type equipment.
- Experience in high purity filling operations.
- Familiarity with operating chemical systems