To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
110 East Waterman Street
Wichita, KS 67202
- Phone: (316) 613-3808
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Aerospace Sales and Customer Service
Summit Employment Professionals • Wichita, KS
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Support existing customers and promote sales, service & overhaul opportunities within the GA market segment that complement the current capabilities of the company.
- Develop relationships with identified aviation businesses in select markets with dealers and fleet operators
- Provide tactical feedback on current products and future business trends including competitive product positioning
- Identify and research new service capabilities that match our resource and market opportunities
- Initiate customer visits, attend trade shows, provide product training
- Generate leads for new product, aftermarket and service opportunities
- Developing and meeting sales/service goals
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Private Pilot’s license or A&P license (preferred)
- Minimum of 5 years Avionics and/or Instrument Sales/Support experience
- Working knowledge of FAA & EASA regulations
- Proficient in Outlook, Word and Excel
- Strong customer service and communication skills required
- Up to 50% travel